Fractional Product Leadership.
- competitive intel, pricing and go-to-market strategy
Strategic Product Vision
- give your team the bigger picture of what they are working on and why
Product Roadmap Development
- 3-6-12-24 month Theme & Epic level Roadmap for your product
- everything from scoping out your TAM, SAM, & SOM to secret shopping your competition.
Product Development Processes
- from idea to implementation and all the best practices / processes in between
Product Lead Growth & Marketing
- exploring growth loops, experiments, distrbution and traditional B2B Growth playbooks
Product Team Build Out
- interviewing, hiring, and recruiting product Folks for your organization
Structuring Your Product Org.
- organizational development to position your company for the long haul
Consulting on a per engagement basis.
- a 3rd party assesment on your product(s) interfaces, experience, and customer journey
- working directly with your dev team to help them succeed with agile
Evaluating Ideas + Defining MVPs
- prioritization frameworks, doing things that do not scale, and defining true MVPs
User Interviews + Customer Development
- getting out of the cubicle and talking to actual users
- product ownership, priortization, and backlog management for your SCRUM team
- shipping value to your end users
- user stories, acceptance criteria, data mapping tables and PRDs
- product level data to support future business decisions